Saturday 25 April 2015

93! Visitor,

     The Secret Name and Splendour Clerk-House has been inactive for the past couple of years now. and so any Seekers into this Branch of the A.'.A.'. should first have read through the works of Fr. A.O. here and then make contact through the appropriate channels therefrom. I have not quit the A.'.A.'., but am following the current of initiation and the call of the Spirit, that now I can see for some time, I have been turning a deaf ear to. And I give gratitude and respect to my Teacher, as with no planned intention, am following in his very footsteps in some respects, and he more than many will likely understand the transition in my life.

      My last initiation and trial (almost 2 years ago) had been a plunge into the unknown as I followed and stayed the course of the current of destruction and letting go, of far more than I had thought. The destruction of my temple, of my practice and of many parts of my life.
     Having passed through the other side for a little while now, I have begun upon a new journey, path and practice that to me, and now that I have let some time pass, and gained a new perspective, that it is a natural continuation of the One I have been on. Naturally.

     The Path and Practice of Magick these many years still fills me with wonder in the ways of its operations, as the Spirit is said to move in mysterious ways, and in the Hand of the Spirit I place myself. I am left with the simple advice that I, and many others likely have read in Crowley and thus from Abramelin; Invoke Often. And, Enflame thy heart in prayer.

     May the light of the Lord bless you on your individual Journey unto the centre to which we all are called unto. AMN.

93's.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment