Wednesday 20 March 2013

S.N.A.S. Solar Return.

93!
     I would like announce the Secret Name and Splendour Clerk-House's 2nd birthday today. I would call it something akin to a Period of Speech and a Period of Silence the past 2 years. I have always likened it to being my Child and as such, it has it's own needs to be met and a Will of its own to be realized. It is, after all, the Path of The Sun as the link between Grades, and though the Sun may be visible and invisible as Dawn & Dusk; It's Altogether Omnipresent.
     We shall see what comes as it begins its 3rd year.
 
     To celebrate its 2nd Birthday, I have rehung it in a new place, from over the Temple to over my working desk, where my library is. Here it serves to shine as a constant presence in my outer work and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment